Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 4784.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 4784.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of Lease No. PRC 4784.1, a General Lease - recreational and Protective Structure Use, effective December 2, 2018; authorize issuance of a general Lease- Recreational and Protective Use beginning December 3, 2018, for a term of 10 years, for the use and maintenance of a fishing pier with wood enclosure, ramp, and bank protection previously authorized by the Commission and an existing floating boat dock and gangway not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Location: Sovereign land in the Sacramento River, adjacent to 17368 Grand Island Road, near Walnut Grove, Sacramento County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Exst Facil. *
- Reasons for Exemption
- *(Cal. Code Regs. tit 2, S2905, subd. (a)(2)) Issuance of a 10-year General Lease-recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above-mentioned structures(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.