Acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease- Recreational Use - PRC 6740.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease- Recreational Use - PRC 6740.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a quitclaim deed, effective March 31, 2018, for Lease No. PRC 6740.1 a General Lease - Recreational Use; authorize issuance of a general Lease- Recreational Use beginning April 1, 2018, for a term of 10 years, for the use and maintenance of an existing covered floating boat dock with slip, 2 pilings, 2 speed buoys, one 3-pile dolphin, water hose connection, electrical outlet, and gangway.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Location: Sovereign land located in the Sacramento River, adjacent to 14434 State Highway 160, near Walnut Grove, Sacramento County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Exst Facil. *
- Reasons for Exemption
- *(Cal. Code Regs. tit 2, S2905, subd. (a)(2)) Issuance of a 10-year General Lease-recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above-mentioned structures(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.