General Lease- Protective structure Use- PRC 8793.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease- Protective structure Use- PRC 8793.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease- Protective Structure Use beginning August 22, 2018, for a term of 10 years, for the use and maintenance of an existing 2-foot-wide cutoff stem wall.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz
- Other Location Info
- Location: 175 square feet, more or less, of sovereign tide and submerged land located in the Pacific Ocean, adjacent to 4610 Opal Cliff Drive, near Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Exst Facil. *
- Reasons for Exemption
- *(Cal. Code Regs. tit 2, S2905, subd. (a)(2)) Issuance of a 10-year General Lease-recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above-mentioned structures(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.