Humboldt State University/City of Arcata Jacoby Creek Forest - Expansion #5
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- Humboldt State University/City of Arcata Jacoby Creek Forest - Expansion #5
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves the acquisition of the Property for the protection of wildlife habitat in Humboldt County and the acceptance of a conversation easement (Easement) over the Property by the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection. The Easement will protect significant scenic, recreational, timber, riparian, fish and wildlife, cultural, carbon sequestration, and environmental values.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Conservation Board
Wildlife Conservation Board P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Parcel #
- 404-121-020, 021, 026, 028, 029, 314-111-001, 002, 314-131-030, 406-041-001
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: The 967 +- acre property (Property) is located south of Fickle Hill Road, nine air miles southeast of Arcata in unincorporated Humboldt County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15313, Class 13*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *Section 15325, Class 25 Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.