Jamul Creek Watershed Riparian Restoration, Augmentation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- Jamul Creek Watershed Riparian Restoration, Augmentation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To restore 20 acres of Coastal Sage Scrub and 16 acres of Riparian Forest on the California Department of Fish and Wildlife's Rancho Jamul Ecological Reserve and Hollenbeck Wildlife Area.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Conservation Board
Wildlife Conservation Board P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- City: 17 miles southeast of downtown San Diego. Location Specific: The project is located rural, southern San Diego County within the Otay River watershed.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt pursuant to the State CEQA Guidelines (California Code of regulations, title 14, Chapter 3, Section 15304, Class 4, Minor Alterations to Land) as the project involves only minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which would not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees, and for minor trenching and minor back filling where the surface is restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.