Humbug Valley Conservation Easement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Humbug Valley Conservation Easement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Acceptance of an conservation easement over 2325+- acres of land by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife which will be held with the feather River Land Trust as co-grantee, for a cooperative project with the Maidu Consortium and Pacific Gas and Electric for the protection of the culturally significant Tasnam Koyom homeland of the Maidu, and to provide wildlife corridors, future wildlife oriented public use opportunities, and protection of the yellow Creek fishery.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Conservation Board
Wildlife Conservation Board P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- City: Chester, CA Location Specific: * *Note: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15315, Class 13, &*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *Section 15325, Class 25 Project involves the acquisition for a conservation easement for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.