Lower American River Parkway Natural Resources Management Plan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- Lower American River Parkway Natural Resources Management Plan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To develop a Natural resources Management Plan and a joint Programmatic Environmental Impact Report (EIR) and Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the lower American River Parkway.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Conservation Board
Wildlife Conservation Board P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Rancho Cordova Sacramento
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: The project area includes the lower American river and adjacent floodplain, from the confluence with the Sacramento River up to Hazel Avenue.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15262
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only planning studies including the development of a Natural resources Management Plan, and development of a joint programmatic EIR/EIS for the lower American River Parkway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.