City of Atascadero Routine Vegetation Maintenance (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0240-R4)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- City of Atascadero Routine Vegetation Maintenance (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0240-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0240-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the City of Atascadero. The Project includes routine, reoccurring vegetation maintenance activities to facilitate flood control and water conveyance within streams that carry water through the City of Atascadero.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
Central Region 1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559 243-4014 ext. 246
- San Luis Obispo
- Other Location Info
- Project Location: The Project will occur at eight (8) specific sites within the City of Atascadero, San Luis Obispo County…Project sites are located in Atascadero Lake, Atascadero Creek, Alcantara Swale, La Linea Swale, North Fork Paloma Creek, Paloma Creek, Perkins Slough, and an Unnamed Tributary to Atascadero Creek.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Titl 14, sec. 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves routine vegetation maintenance within streams and water conveyance features within the City of Atascadero. The Project will have no significant environmental impacts with implementation of the protective features contained in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0240-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.