RTI - Eureka Marine Cable Survey Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- RTI - Eureka Marine Cable Survey Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the project is to determine its suitability for the installation of a potential transpacific fiber optic cable. The survey will determine the sea floor conditions and if those conditions will allow for burial of a potential future cable to a depth of approx 3 ft. A future cable, if installed would be authorized by a separate certification. The project will occur between April 2019 and December 2022.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2377
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 minor alterations to land
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project survey activities involves a minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.