Geotechnical and Archaeological Testing for Restroom Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Geotechnical and Archaeological Testing for Restroom Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project would conduct geotechnical and archaeological investigations to support the design and engineering of an anticipated project to install replacement restrooms at Picacho State Recreation Area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 221-7060
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306-info collection
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA 15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR Project Evaluation Form, then it is exempt under the Dept List of Exempt Activities according to CEQA 15300.4 as: soils and structural engineering tests; archaeological investigations by Dept staff.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.