Nicholas Park Playground Renovation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Southgate Recreation And Park District
- Document Title
- Nicholas Park Playground Renovation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of the demolition and removal of existing amenities; installation of new playground equipment for 5 and older; related site work in an existing playground area; installation of benches; updating of landscaping and irrigation; and ADA access into playground for the benefit of the community.
- Contact Information
Southgate Recreation And Park District
6000 Orange Avenue
Phone : 916 428-1171 x 29
- Other Location Info
- 7421 Palmer House Dr
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302, 15303, 15304 class
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the installation of an accessory structure. The associated site work will consists of minor grading and trenching on previously developed urban residential land with slopes less than 10 %. The area in which the project is located is not environmentally sensitive.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.