Palffy Pier Extension Project (Lakebed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0268-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Palffy Pier Extension Project (Lakebed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0268-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the modification and extension of an existing residential pier located in the Meeks Bay area on the west shore of Lake Tahoe. The proposed project will extend the pier to a length of 145'. The last 42' of the pier will be 10' wide with a 3'x30' adjustable catwalk. The proposed project will convert the pier to a single piling pier with double piling supports at the wider end of the pier. The southerly row of existing piling will be removed. The proposed pier will be supported by thirteen 10 3/4" diameter steel piling, three 4'x4' tube steel piling and two 2 1/2" diameter pipe columns. The proposed lake bottom disturbance will be 8.66 sf, a reduction from the existing disturbance.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-3935
- 39.024135°'"N 120.119544°'"W
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the reconstruction of an existing residential pier where the updated structure will be located on the same site and serve the same purpose as the existing structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.