Union Pacific Railroad Bridge Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Union Pacific Railroad Bridge Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To replace the existing 8-span 121-ft long railroad bridge with a 5-span, 150-ft long prestressed concrete box girder (PCB) bridge.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15275, 21080b10
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a statutory exemption under PRC 21080b10; and exempt from CEQA guidelines under section 15275 covering the institution or increase of passenger or commuter service on rail lines, including modernization of existing stations and parkinging facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.