AT&T Cottonwood Creek Fiber Optic Repair HDD (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0669-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- AT&T Cottonwood Creek Fiber Optic Repair HDD (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0669-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0669-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game to AT&T Corp. The project consists of the installation of approximately 1,570 feet of new fiber optic and conduit below Cottonwood Creek using a horizontal directional drilling method. Bore pits will be excavated to the north and south of Cottonwood Creek, outside the riparian zone, within existing agricultural fields.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2103
- 40°22'17.844067N"N 122°19'55.379006W"W
- Parcel #
- 004-360-39-1, 004-360-57-1
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: The project is located at Cottonwood Creek within the City of Cottonwood, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Titl. 14, Sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- At no time will heavy equipment be operated in flowing water. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.