Salyer Heights Water Supply Inc Diversion (Lake or streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0809-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Salyer Heights Water Supply Inc Diversion (Lake or streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0809-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to three existing points of diversion including maintenance of pool depth. Water from Sharber Creek is diverted under Water Right License No. L006770 for domestic and irrigation uses at a rate not to exceed 0.036 cubic feet per second (cfs) from May 1 through October 1 of each year. Water from North Huckleberry Creek is diverted under Water Right License No. L006771 at a rate not to exceed 0.036 cfs from May 1 through September 30 of each year for irrigation uses and from January 1 through December 31 of each year for domestic purposes. Water from Middle Fork Huckleberry Creek is diverted under Water Right License No. L010480 for domestic and irrigation uses at a rate to exceed 0.067 cfs from January 1 through December 1 of each year for domestic uses. Appropriate screening will be installed to prevent entrainment of aquatic life. By July 1, 2019, the Permittee shall bypass a minimum of 50% of the natural stream flow, at all times.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office-Northern Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
- Parcel #
- 008-020-071, 008-020-030, 008-020-072
- 2, 33
- Other Location Info
- Project Location: The project is located in Middle Fork Huckleberry creek, tributary to huckleberry Creek, tributary to Sharber creek, and in Huckleberry Creek, and in Sharber Creek, tributary to the Trinity River near Salyer, County of Trinity, State of California.
- Other Information
- Note: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Title 14, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted in a manner to protect instream flows in Middle fork Huckleberry creek, in Huckleberry Creek, and in Sharber Creek. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat pursuant to S15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effect of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.