Class 3 Permit Modification for Agritec International, Ltd. Dba CleanTech Environmental Inc.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Class 3 Permit Modification for Agritec International, Ltd. Dba CleanTech Environmental Inc.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) is approving a Class 3 Permit Modification request submitted by Agritec International, Ltd. Dba CleanTech Environmental Inc. (CleanTech). Note: See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
Taryn Stokell Buck
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Permitting Divsion 700 Heinz Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone : (510) 540-3899
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Project Location: 5820 Martin Road, Irwindale, California 91706
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15302(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced, including but not limited to the replacement of a commercial structure with a new structure of substantially the same size, purpose, and capacity. Note: See NOE for full details.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.