Speck Water Diversion Infrastructure Removal Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0010-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Speck Water Diversion Infrastructure Removal Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0010-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California department of fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0010-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Randall Speck. The project is limited to one (1) encroachment 9Table 1) for the removal of water diversion infrastructure from a natural spring that is tributary to Middle Creek and the Mattole River. Work involves removing the water diversion infrastructure, which may include limited work within the spring, hauling off all materials, and creasing the diversion of water from the spring.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office- Northern Region 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5827
- 40.2615°'"N 124.0421°'"W
- Parcel #
- 107-232-005, 107-232-004
- Other Location Info
- Project Location: The project to be completed is located within the Mattole River watershed, approximately 4.3 miles east northeast of the locality of Honeydew, County of Humboldt, State of California.
- Other Information
- Note: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 33, Titl. 14, Sec*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *15301, Section 15333 The project removes infrastructure for a surface water diversion. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project would not constitute an expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.