Middle Bar Road Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0313-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Middle Bar Road Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0313-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0313-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Frank Gordo. The project is limited to the removal of existing irrigation pipe, rock, and loose soil, and the installation of two 30-inch diameter or one 42-inch diameter culverts at each of the two crossing sites. Rock fill will be installed around the culverts at both sites.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4315
- 38.300911°'"N 120.756629*°'"W
- Parcel #
- 044-320-015, 044-320-016, 044-320-026
- Other Location Info
- Project Location: The project is located at two sites along an unnamed tributary to North Fork Mokelumne River, in the County of Amador, State of California.
- Other Information
- *Multiple Lat./Long. Lat: 38.299820 Long: -120.754697 Note: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Titl. 14, Sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves minor alteration to land including the removal of vegetation, down and dead material.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.