216th Street Replacement Trunk Sewer Phase 2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles County Sanitation District
- Document Title
- 216th Street Replacement Trunk Sewer Phase 2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consist of construction of approximately 4,600 feet of 54-inch diameter PVC-lined Rubber Gasket reinforced Concrete Pipe (RGRCP) sewer and approximately twelve (12) manholes.
- Contact Information
Los Angeles County Sanitation District
1955 Workman Mill Road
Whittier, CA 90601
Phone : (562) 908-4288 ext. 2740
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: The project extends from approximately 25 LF north of Carson Street on Figueroa Street, then southerly along Figueroa Street to the intersection of Figueroa Street and W 228th Street.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080(b)(4) and 21080.21*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *of the Public Resources Code The project is an action necessary given pipe deterioration and corrosion to prevent or mitigate an emergency. Also, the project involves installation of new pipeline under 1 mile completely within a public street.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.