Main Street Trunk Sewer Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles County Sanitation District
- Document Title
- Main Street Trunk Sewer Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of rehabilitation of approximately 3,044 feet of 33-inch diameter clay tile lined reinforced concrete pipe (RCP-CTL) sewer and fourteen (14) sewer manholes.
- Contact Information
Los Angeles County Sanitation District
1955 Workman Mill Road
Whittier, CA 90601
Phone : (562) 908-4288 Ext. 2740
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: The project begins at Main street south of Dominguez Street, then travels north in Main Street to north of W Dell Amo Blvd, all within unincorporated Los Angeles County and the City of Carson.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- *[X] Statutory Exemption - 21080(b)(4) and 21080.21(a) of the Public Resources Code The project consists of repairs to an existing public facility and does not involve and expansion of use. These repairs involve restoration of an existing pipeline all within public right of way and does not exceed one mile in length. Further, the project is an action necessary given pipe deterioration and corrosion to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.