Georgetown Ranger District Closed Route Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Georgetown Ranger District Closed Route Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves restoring 9.4 miles of unauthorized OHV routes by loosening compacted soil, repairing ruts, recontouring slopes, installing signs and barriers, and building water diversion structures where necessary using machinery and/or hand tools. The project would use BMPs and design criteria to minimize impacts on biological, soil, and cultural resources.
- Contact Information
Brian Robertson, OHMVR Division Chief
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-4442
- El Dorado
- Other Location Info
- City: Near Georgetown Location Specific- El Dorado National Forest: Georgetown Ranger District
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301 Exst. facil.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the [potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption review Form for the project is on file at OHMVR Division Office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.