AVEK Water Agency Delivery of Non-Project Water to Big Rock Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency
- Document Title
- AVEK Water Agency Delivery of Non-Project Water to Big Rock Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Delivery of up to 2,000 acre-feet of Non-State Water Project Water supply (Article 55) to milepost 366.53 on the East Branch of the California Aqueduct. The delivery structure is adjacent to Big Rock Creek. The recharged water can be water recovered using AVEK's wells for use within its service area.
- Contact Information
Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency
"AVEK", "AVEK Water Agency" 6450 West Avenue N
Palmdale, CA 93551
Phone : (661) 943-3201 X205
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- City: Antelope Valley, CA Location Specific: Within the local groundwater basin of the Antelope Valley, CA and the Antelope Valley- East Kern Water Agency's service area.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Exst. Facil.
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt from CEQA pursuant to a Class 1 categorical exemption (CCR S15301) use of existing publicly owned water facilities. It is not expected to have any significant effects on the environment and/or any other State Water Contractor.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.