Schenck Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0308-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Schenck Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0308-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to widening the unnamed tributary, installing a concrete wingwall where the stream enters a 12-inch culvert, and installing a bridge over the stream to access the location of the future home site. he stream will be widened roughly 1-2 feet by hand, using a shovel. The stream will then be lined wih hemp landscaping fabric and rock. The bridge will be clear span measuring approximately 12 feet by 30 feet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4315
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 4 - Class 3 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to land in the form of wideneng the stream by hand (using a shovel) and new construction by installing a clear span bridge over the stream.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.