Chris Schimunek Existing Dwelling Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Chris Schimunek Existing Dwelling Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To remodel an existing dwelling including installation of a new 15-foot wide asphalt driveway and walkway; a loggia and desk; paved and covered breezeway between the residence and garage; enclosed carport; bathroom addition to the existing storage shed; permeable paver patio; and new landscaping.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New construction of small structures, including accessory structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.