Encroachment Permit 02-18-6-UL-0392
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit 02-18-6-UL-0392
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Hunter Communications proposes to install a utility cabinet, concrete pad, and utility vault at the above listed location. Caltrans would issue an encroachment permit (02-18--6-UL-0392) to allow the proposed improvements to occur within the right-of-way of SR 97.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, Class 3nEW CONSTRUCTION O
- Reasons for Exemption
- NEW CONVERSION OF SMALL STRUCTURES.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.