Little Mesa Trail Repair and Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Little Mesa Trail Repair and Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Maintain existing trail through placement of decomposed granite and bender board on trail surface. Project will restore ADA access and reduce off trail use by clearly defining trail. Placement of benches to provide for viewing of wildlife on edge of trail.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 627-3939
- Huntington Beach
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve adjacent to Warner Avenue and Pacific Coast Highway.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type 1, Exst. Facil.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is repairing existing trail back to ADA standards and making minor improvements to the trail edge and adding tow benches for public use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.