James & Tammy McKenney Bridge Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- James & Tammy McKenney Bridge Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To replace the existing culverts with a single span bridge.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: The project is located at 25941 East Trimmer Springs Road crossing Hughes Creek.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The board has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under a Class 1 categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines S15301) covering the replacement of an existing structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.