Repair damaged expansion joints- 2Q980 / 0419000118
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 4 (Oakland) (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Repair damaged expansion joints- 2Q980 / 0419000118
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repairs will be made to expansion joints A, B, C, D, E and 19. This repair will and make the transportation corridor safer for travelers and provide a smoother ride.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue Environmental Maintenance
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-6206
- Contra Costa Solano
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Route 680, PM 25.1/25.5 in Contra Costa and PM 0.0/0.9 in Solano Counties.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084, 14CCR*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *15300 et seq. *Exempt Status continued: [X] Emergency Project (Sec. 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)) Modernization of highway/tunnel by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxiliary lanes. (e.g., parking, weaving, turning, climbing).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.