Pacific Gas and Electric Company ID-35 Location 2, Brentwood, (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0186-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 3 (Napa) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3)
- Document Title
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company ID-35 Location 2, Brentwood, (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0186-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0186-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Pacific Gas and electric Company. Note: See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3
Bay Delta Region 2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 339-6191
- 37°54'57.94N"N 121°44'21.37W"W
- Contra Costa
- Other Location Info
- Project Location: The Line 303 (L-303) natural gas pipeline runs between Pittsburg and Sunol. Project activities on this line will be in Brentwood, at the Deer Ridge Golf course, near Dry Creek. Dry Creek is a tributary of Marsh Creek. The Permittee, pacific gas and electric company (PG&E), owns an easement along its transmission line. Access to the project site will be from Foothill Drive for about 200 feet through the Deer ridge Golf course, east of the intersection of foothill drive and Douglas Drive.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, tit. 14, sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of an existing facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.