Common Landowner Transfer of up to 1,500 acre-feet of Empire Westside Irrigation Districts Approved 2018 State Water Project Table A water to Dudley Ridge Water
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Common Landowner Transfer of up to 1,500 acre-feet of Empire Westside Irrigation Districts Approved 2018 State Water Project Table A water to Dudley Ridge Water
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is the transfer of up to 1,500 acre-feet of Empire West Side Irrigation District's (EQSID) approved 2018 State Water Project (SWP) Table A water (2018 Table A Water) to Dudley Ridge Water District (DRWD). The request was made on behalf of landowner Sandridge Partners Incorporated, which owns land in both EWSID's and DRWD's service areas. Sandridge will use the transferred water to better manage its water supplies. The delivery of EWSID's 2018 Table A water to DRWD by the Department of Water Resources of the State of California (DWR) shall be completed by December 31, 2018 and must be used within the SWP place of use.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
State Water Project Analysis Office 1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-4547
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: From the Delta to Dudley Ridge Water District's (DRWD) turnout(s) at Reach 8D of the California Aquduct.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- a. State Water Project long-term water supply contract includes provisions for delivery within the SWP place of use. b. No construction is required to implement the proposed points of delivery. c. The facilities are existing facilities that have not been expanded or modified to implement the proposed change in points of delivery. d. The water will be delivered to lands that have been in agricultural production for many years. There will be no change in land use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.