Amendment No. 20 to the Water Supply Contract Between Department of Water Resources and Castaic Lake Water Agency. SWPAO #18006)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Amendment No. 20 to the Water Supply Contract Between Department of Water Resources and Castaic Lake Water Agency. SWPAO #18006)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CLWA and DWR entered into a water supply contract dated April 30, 1963, and subsequently amended, providing that DWR shall supply certain quantities of water to CLWA, providing that CLWA shall make certain payments, and setting forth the terms and conditions of such supply and payment. On October 15, 2017, Senate Bill 634 was signed into law by Governor Brown, thereby creating the Santa Clarita Valley Water Agency (Agency). This amendment transfers CLWA's Water Supply Contract to the Agency with all of the terms and conditions, including all rights, responsibilities, and obligations binding on Agency.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
State Water Project Analysis Office 1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-9593
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Castaic Lake Water Agency (CLWA) is a State Water Project contractor located in northern Los Angeles County. The State Water Project (SWP) includes facilities located throughout the State of California, including existing facilities that allow for delivery of water to CLWA's service areas. The SWP is owned and operated by Department of Water Resources (DWR); DWR is headquartered in Sacramento, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- *Exempt Status continued: Other a. The activity is an organizational, administrative, and financial matter that will not result in a direct or reasonably foreseeable impact to environment. b. The activity will not support new development or a change in land use. Note: See NOE for full details.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.