Miners Ravine Creek Bridge Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Placer County
- Document Title
- Miners Ravine Creek Bridge Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Bridge repair of existing damaged concrete with be broken and removed from the project site. Concrete forms will be constructed around the existing abutment and wing wall to constrict a new wing wall and abutment support block. The block will be connected to the existing wing wall and abutment with bonded rebar. Rock slope protection will be placed at the base of the repaired structure to prevent future soil erosion.
- Contact Information
Community Development Resource Agency 3091 County Center Drive
Auburn, CA 95603
Phone : (530) 745-3008
- 38.751389°'"N 121.175556°'"W
- Parcel #
- 048-122-026, 048-122-027, 048-122-038, 048-122-39
- Other Location Info
- Location: The project is located in Miners Ravine southwest of Granite Bay in Placer County, California. The project is located on the Rocklin U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) 7.5-minute quadrangle... Note: See NOE for sull details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Class 4, Sec. 15301*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *15304 Class 1 because the project consists of the repair and maintenance of an existing private structure (bridge). Class 4 because the project involves minor alteration to land and does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.