Alpine Camp Water & Sewer Connection Planning (Project); Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) NO. C-06-8385-110
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- SWRCB, Division of Financial Assistance (State Water Resources Control Board, Divison of Financial Assistance)
- Document Title
- Alpine Camp Water & Sewer Connection Planning (Project); Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) NO. C-06-8385-110
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Description
- This project will plan for water and sewer connections for the Alpine Camp to connect to the City of Gonzales’ water and sewer systems.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 322-0355
- Other Location Info
- Alpine Camp – APN 020-031-002, near the intersection of Gonzales River Road and Alpine Drive in the City of Gonzales, Monterey County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the State Water Board made California Environmental Quality Act determinations and approved CWSRF financing on 5/8/20 for the Project. This is to certify that the record of funding approval for the Project is available to the general public at the State Water Board, Division of Financial Assistance at the above address.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2018118110_Alpine Camp Water PDF 147 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.