Repair Damaged Reinforced Bride Girders - 3Q040 / 0419000134
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 4 (Oakland) (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Repair Damaged Reinforced Bride Girders - 3Q040 / 0419000134
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair section of damaged bridge girders. This repair will and make the transportation corridor safer for travelers.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue Enviromental Maintenance
Oakland, CA 94623-0060
Phone : (510) 286-6008
- Los Gatos
- Santa Clara
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Route 17 at PM 7.67, at Blossom Hill Road in Santa Clara County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC21084, 14CCR, 15300*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *et seq. *Emergency Project (Sec. 21080(b)(4); 15269 (b)(c) Modernization of highway by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxiliary lanes. (e.g., parking, weaving, turning, climbing).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.