Rialto Pipeline Shutdown and Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Rialto Pipeline Shutdown and Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Metropolitan proposes to dewater and shutdown the Rialto Pipeline to replace valves at two service connections (CB12, CB16) and to conduct inspection and maintenance activities.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-7902
- Claremont La Verne Rancho Cucamonga Rialto Upland
- Los Angeles San Bernardino
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Valve replacement to occur at The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (Metropolitan) Rialto Pipeline at Station 2929+16 (CB2) and Station 3475+02 (CB16). Dewatering to occur at the following four stations (Stations 4114+50, 4043+82, 3875+30, 3049+89). Inspection and maintenance to occur along the extent of the pipeline.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, S15301, Class 2*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *S15302; Class 9, S15309 The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. The proposed project consists of activities limited entirely to inspections, to check for performance of an operation, quality, health, or safety of a project, including related activities such as inspection for possible mislabeling, misrepresentation, or adulteration of products.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.