North Emergency (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0298-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- North Emergency (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0298-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California department of Fish and wildlife (Department) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0298-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Sierra pacific Industries. The project is limited to the installation of one (1) temporary bridge crossing to facilitate the removal of timber harvest under emergency salvage operations. The pre-fabricated bridge will be lowered in place to span the channel and the approached will be rocked.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4035
- Other Location Info
- Project Location: The emergency (EM project area was burned by the North Fire in 2017 and is located in Placer County. The proposed project will occur on the North Fork of the North Fork American River. . . The project is located 5.5 miles southwest of Onion Valley Campground on USFS Road 19. More information can be found in CALFIRE EM#2-18EM-074-PLA. NOTE: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This temporary crossing will support an emergency timber harvest pursuant to Forest Practice Rule Emergency Notice 2-18EM-074 PLA and will have no impacts on sensitive species or habitats.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.