MWD proposes to construct and operate the Highline Water Pipeline Repair Project to provide for permanent infrastructure restoration of the water conveyance system at 3 sites within the Montecito Planning Area, Santa Barbara County, CA. The 3 sites are: Site A (Cold Springs Creek) at APN 013-060-032, Site B (San Ysidro Creek) at APN 007-020-034, and Site C (Romero Canyon Creek). The project will involve the permanent repair of a 14-inch steel potable water transmission main (highline) servicing the community of Montecito and will replace temporary emergency repairs currently in place. The permanent repairs are needed to ensure no disruption in water service for firefighting and domestic water users within the District.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.