Cox Residence Seep Well Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0508-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Cox Residence Seep Well Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0508-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0508-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Aria and Carter Cox. The project includes replacement of an existing seep well and the diversion of water from the Trinity River to provide domestic water supply to a home on the legal parcel recognized as 008-450-06-00 under a riparian basis of claim.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
- 40°54'35"N 123°36'40"W
- Parcel #
- Other Information
- The project is located on the Trinity River, tributary to the Klamath River in Trinity County. Note: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2; titl. 14, Sec. 15302(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will replace an existing seep diversion that was originally permitted under Agreement #1600-2000-0634-R1 and will maintain the capacity of the previously permitted structure. There will be no increase in the amount of water currently diverted, or the duration of diversion. The new diversion well will be located in the same footprint and will have the same purpose as the structure being replaced. Project construction will occur during the time of the year to minimize or avoid impacts to aquatic species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.