Perris Right Reach Toe Drain Repairs Geotechnical Investigations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Perris Right Reach Toe Drain Repairs Geotechnical Investigations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Drilling up to 4 observation wells near the toe of the right reach of Perris Dam to measure groundwater depth and subsurface water conditions. The holes range in depth from 15-50'. Above ground, metal casings (~8" dia.) will be installed. This work supports upcoming repairs to the right reach toe drain.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street PO Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236
Phone : (916) 712-6873
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 (Class 6)-Info. Collect.
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is being conducted to collect information on groundwater and subsurface water at the right reach of Perris Dam, in supprt of upcoming repairs to the toe drain. Work will take place only in previously disturbed, unvegetated areas at the toe of the dam.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.