Large Wood Augmentation Projects in the Mendocino Hydrologic Unit - Grant # D1513104
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Large Wood Augmentation Projects in the Mendocino Hydrologic Unit - Grant # D1513104
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will restore instream habitat complexity and cover for salmon and trout species by introducing large woody material in several Mendocino Coast watersheds.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (707) 576-2468
- Other Location Info
- City: Unicorporated areas Location Specific: (1) Albion River. (2) North Branch Fork - Navarro River. (3) Olsen Gulch - Garcia River. (4) South Branch North Fork - Navarro River. (5) North Fork Big River and Manley Gulch - Big River. (6) Signal Creek - Garcia River.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15333*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *Small Habitat Restoration Projects The Projects have been permitted by the North Coast regional Water Quality Control Board through the State Water Board's General 401 Water Quality Certification for Small habitat restoration Projects (General 401 Order). Projects that meet the eligibility requirements of the General 401 Order are considered categorically exempted from CEQA pursuant to Section 21084 of the Public resources Code.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.