Letter of Non-Objection for the Solano Beach Sewer Pump station Upgrades Project in San Elijo Lagoon, near Solano Beach, San Diego County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Letter of Non-Objection for the Solano Beach Sewer Pump station Upgrades Project in San Elijo Lagoon, near Solano Beach, San Diego County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the temporary placement of dewatering wells and sheet pile shoring within a 36-inch wide right-of-way in the San Elijo Lagoon to facilitate the Solano Beach Sewer Pump Station Upgrades Project.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Solana Beach
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Sovereign land in San Elijo Lagoon, near Solano Beach, San Diego County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, titl. 14, Sec. 15301*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *and Class 2, titl. 14, Sec. 15302 Issuance of a letter of non-objection for the above-mentioned activities will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.