Parks and Recreation, Department of
(California Department of Parks and Recreation)
EV Charging Stations
NOE - Notice of Exemption
Install eight (8) EV charging stations (2 ADA & 6 regular) at Seacliff State Beach to provide the public with electrical vehicle charging options. In the upper day-use parking lot, near the park entrance, work will:
- Excavate a trench approximately 230' long x 12" wide x 26" deep;
- Install electrical line in excavated trench and backfill and top with asphalt;
- Sawcut, remove and dispose of 720 square feet of the existing asphalt/concrete parking lot;
- Pour 250 feet of concrete for two (2) new ADA compliant parking stalls with ADA path of travel; and
- Paint the curbs of the EV charging parking stalls with green paint for identification.
*15302, 15303, & 15304
Project consists of the minor alteration of existing public structures or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels, included as "Modifications of existing facilities for disabled access in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR S15300.4; the replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structures will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaces; the construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures; and the minor public alterations in the condition of land which does not involve the removal of mature, scenic trees.