Surf City Blitz w/Moto Beach Classic
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Surf City Blitz w/Moto Beach Classic
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Surf City Blitz w/Moto Beach Classic is a two day music with flat track motorcycle races. The specific location of this event is the beach sand at lifeguard tower 7 and 8 off of Magnolia St. Temporary structures will be erected; stages, tent and fencing and a flat track will be built. The flat track will be constructed on top of a two-layer, overlapping plywood base. The plywood base will be set upon a 6mil, impervious Visqueen tarp. Only the tarp will be in direct contact with the beach sand. Straw wattles will placed along the perimeter of the Visqueen tarp to trap track dirt.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (949) 324-9130
- Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:4 S:15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA 15300.4. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including revisions provided by CDPR staff, then it is exempt under CEQA 15304 - Minor Alteration to Land. The action falls under the Departmental List of Exempt Activities according to CEQA 15300.4 as outlined in the Department of Operations Manual, Chapter 0600: Class 4, Section 15304, "special events"
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.