Temporary Permit to Divert West Side Detention Basin Water to Underground Storage
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Temporary Permit to Divert West Side Detention Basin Water to Underground Storage
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Temporary permit T032945 to divert water from West Side Detention Basin until 4.30.19 to underground storage and later irrigation use within APMWC service area and municipal use in City of Huron. Up to 13,513 acre-feet of water would be diverted at a max. rate of 40.2 cfs. Permit expires on 4.30.19 (180 days).
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-0100
Phone : (916) 341-5388
- Other Location Info
- West Side Detention Basin, on Arroyo Pasajero
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is consistent with the suspension of CEQA in the Governor's Executive Order B-39-17. Accordingly, CEQA is suspended to the extent that it would otherwise apply to this temporary permit. *See NOE for full details.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.