Mad Mule Emergency Timber Operations (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0636-R1) for 2-18EM-104-SHA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Mad Mule Emergency Timber Operations (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0636-R1) for 2-18EM-104-SHA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- As part of Emergency 2-18EM-104-SHA, the project is limited one permanent Class 1 crossing to be constructed at a location with an existing wet crossing that appears to be utilized by local traffic. Work includes installation of a vented rock filled ford, with a bed of 3/4" rock to minimum necessary to provide stable bedding surface. Two 18" diameter culverts will be placed side by side in the channel at grade 3" plus angular competent rock for fill and running surface will then be placed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 605-6166
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 4 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Upgrade an existing structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.