SCE TD1239877 Edwards-Holgate-Southbase 115 kV TLRR Remediation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0130-R4).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- SCE TD1239877 Edwards-Holgate-Southbase 115 kV TLRR Remediation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0130-R4).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0130-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Southern California Edison. The Project includes activities related to replacement of three 65-foot H-frame poles (A1593127, A1593126, and A1593121), supporting a 115 kV transmission line, with anew 70-foot wood H-frame poles within ten feet of each existing H-frame.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559 243-4017 ext. 225
- 35.002470°'"N 117.834927°'"W
- 33, 34
- Other Location Info
- Location: The Project is located within Rogers Dry Lake approximately one mile south of North Edwards and 0.25 mile south of State Route 58 in unincorporated Kern County, State of California. Note: see NOE for full details.
- Other Information
- Latitude: 35.002321N Longitude: -117.832916W Latitude: 35.001516N Longitude: -117.820936W Note: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(b), Titl. 14, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes the maintenance of an existing facility of a publically-owned utilities used to provide electric power, natural gas, sewerage, or other public utility services with no expansion of use. No trees will be removed. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0130-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.