Eastern Municipal Water District - Well 55 Water Appropriation Permit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Eastern Municipal Water District - Well 55 Water Appropriation Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District serves a population of approximately 660,000 residents, agricultural interests, and industrial needs. The diverted water along with other water sources (imported and recycled) will be used to supply municipal, irrigation and industrial uses within Sub-service Area 41 of Eastern's service area.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street, 14th Floor P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 928-3777
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Permitting existing facilities of both investor and publicly-owned utilities used to provide electric power, natural gas, sewerage or other public utility services.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.