New Bullards Bar Dam Spillway-Geotechnical Investigations Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- New Bullards Bar Dam Spillway-Geotechnical Investigations Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to perform geotechnical investigation to explore and evaluate subsurface conditions at a potential secondary spillway alignment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- Other Location Info
- The project is located just east of the existing spillway at the southern end of New Bullards Bar Reservoir, off Marysville Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 class C: Info collection
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of basic data collection and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.