Cont: and Testing of a Sampling Tool to Assess Vessel Compliance with California's Ballast Water Discharge Performance Standards - W 9777.234, W 9777.291, W 277
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Cont: and Testing of a Sampling Tool to Assess Vessel Compliance with California's Ballast Water Discharge Performance Standards - W 9777.234, W 9777.291, W 277
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer or her designee and execute an agreement with the California State University Maritime Academy in an amount not to exceed $380,000 to support the development of a monitoring tool to assess vessel compliance with California's performance standards for the discharge of ballast water.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 6, information collection
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization to award and execute an agreement for the above mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.