Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0538-R1, PGE Gas Line Easement Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0538-R1, PGE Gas Line Easement Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600201600-2018-0538-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Pacific Gas and Electric Company. The project consists of the re-establishment of an existing natural gas pipeline inspection and maintenance easement adjacent to the Sacramento River by removing trees and brush.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2103
- 40.149357°'"N 22.176742°'"W
- Red Bluff
- Parcel #
- 035-090-06-001, 035-090-30-001, 035-350-38-001
- Other Information
- Location: The project is located adjacent to the Sacramento River in Tehama County near Red Bluff. NOTE: See NOE for full deatils.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Title 14, Article 18, Section*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *15282(k) The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has determined that the Project is statutorily exempt from review under CEQA pusuant to California Code of Regulations, Title 14, Article 18, Section 15282(k).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.